Bell Immersive Technologies have developed a Learning Management System called SHREE (Software for Human Resource Enterprise Edification), a vehicle to learning. It encompasses management principles of plan, do, check act and provides a platform for managing your learning and development process.
The benefits of deploying a learning management system are
- Stream lined training process
- Capable of delivering interactive and engaging content
- Technology aided learning improves effectiveness
- Free from geographical and time constraints
- Assessment of training success
SHREE’s salient features are
- Planning – Helps you to plan your trainings and provides a course calendar to all users who have the flexibility of taking a course anytime before the deadline.
- Managing Content
- Tracking Progress – You can track the overall training progress of each department and accordingly manage your training plant
- Assessing – You can assess 2 prime factors, evaluating training of personnel and evaluating success of content. This feedback will help you to modify your course contents and improve competency.
- Reporting – The LMS has the capability to generate reports and email you the results on a periodic basis. A dashboard displays real time training plan.
- Certification – Maintains record of the users training success and ensure that they are provided with refresher training before the certificate expires.
- Message and Notifications – Configure notifications and messaging to actively monitor and promote training in your organization.